Running shirts, number bibs and chips should be collected from the ADIDAS shop at Passeig de Gràcia, 3.
What do you need to access the shop?
To access the ADIDAS shop and make things easier for the organisers, please take the following with you:
- Face mask.
- Registration receipt (this can be shown on a mobile phone screen).
- National identity card (DNI).
- For any runner unable to collect their number bib and chip within the time slot chosen, another member of their household or ‘bubble’ group can do so by taking along the registration receipt, DNI (or photocopy), providing they do so within the time slot chosen during the registration process.
Place and times
ADIDAS shop. Passeig de Gràcia, 3
- On 28, 29 or 30 December, from 10 am to 2 pm, and in the afternoons from 4 pm to 8 pm.
- On 31 December, from 10 am to 2 pm.
- People collecting bibs and chips must stick to their chosen timeslot.
- Shirts will not be exchanged under any circumstances. Shirts will be given to runners in bags, as set out in the health protocols for the pandemic. Please check the shirt measurements carefully before registering on the website. Runners are recommended to choose one size smaller than they usually wear.
What will you take away with you?
- A unisex ADIDAS running shirt.
- Aigües de Barcelona self-sufficiency bottle
It is obligatory to wash your hands with hand sanitiser when entering the shop and before proceeding.
- Bag, accreditation, number bib and shirt
- Resolution of problems